Additional Program Information
for M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction in Accomplished Teaching
The following items will guide you through the admission, registration, and coursework during the program. (Note: These items are updated on a regular basis so you should review the updated materials each semester.)
- Admission and Registration Checklist
- Program Handbook, which provides a variety of information, such as the capstone portfolio requirements, course textbooks, and directions for accessing GoVIEW.
- Recommended Program of Study for two courses each semester
- Recommended Program of Study for three courses each semester
- USG Collaborative Academic Calendar, which provides the dates for registration, first day of class, and last day of class that may be different from the Columbus State Academic Calendar.